Monday 14 October 2013

A little more about Hugh

After Sandra's heart wrenching email, how could Hugh not reply? Time to tell Sandra a little more about himself.




My dearest Sandra



Oh my dear, dear girl. Your message made me cry buckets of tears, real, salty, liquid emotion. Tears spilled down my cheeks and onto my silky top, leaving small stains of sorrow wherever they fell.  




What an awful situation you are in. To loose all your family in such a brutal way. Thank goodness for school eh? You get an education and it saved your life. That's a bit of a win win situation don't you think? I am so glad you survived so that our paths could cross and we can bring happiness to each other. 




Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am 45 and live in England. I live alone. I was married but my wife was killed in a terrible accident some 5 years ago. I will tell you more about what happened when we know each other better. It's a very sad tale and I am sure you will offer me some comfort when I tell you. Like you, I am an only child and both my parents are sadly dead. See, we have so much in common already! Death really is universally uniting don't you think?




I live in a small village called Gold, on the banks of the River Showers, also know as Gold-on-Showers. It's a lovely place to live, if a little wet and fragrant at times. I run a successful business and life is good apart from one major thing. The one thing that is missing in my life is the love of a good woman. My heart longs for an honest, decent lady with whom I can share my life. Someone to share the laughs, the tears, the good times and the lingerie. Someone I can come home to at night and tell my innermost secrets to. Someone to share everything with. Maybe that someone is you Sandra? 



I have sent you some photos of myself with this message. I hope you don't find me too unattractive my dear.



Sandra, will you tell me a bit more about yourself please? You are a beautiful woman with an enchanting smile and I wish to know all about you. It's so great that they provide you with laptops and internet access in the refugee camp. Who'd have thought it eh? 



Please write back soon my dear.



Fond regards




Hugh xx



I did attach several photos of David Walliams! She'll never know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment