Monday 28 October 2013

Don't analyze!

Obviously I have no idea how I am meant to get hold of the necessary paperwork for the bank so I reply and ask.



Dear Mr Thompson

Thank you for your reply. Could you please inform me as to how I obtain the necessary paperwork to enable this transaction to go forward? I have no idea how to get the certificates or affidavits you require.

I look forward to hearing from you again soon,

Regards

Hugh Jorgan







 

In the mean time, Sandra sends me this, a classic cut and paste!






Hello my love how are you doing today? and how was your night? if so my love i give glory to God, my love i am from good home and my mom his giving me all at take’s to be with a man or husband i will be there to do all that is needed of me and make you happy all the days of our life’s, love is all about this.

He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.

He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze.

Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him or her when he’s or her is not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for me and that is you my love i love you with all my heart. My love please as you know my condition is bed over here please i will love you to contact the bank with this.

My Dearest,

You can copy the below letter i composed for easier explanation. and send it directly to the bank via email. as i told you i have already introduced you to the bank as my trustee/partner and they are waiting to hear from you.

Hello MR. Keith Thompson!

I am, Mr.......... , permanent resident of ............, i wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action that Miss Sandra E Edgard who is now living in Dakar Senegal in a refugee status and i am her foreign partner who she told you about, i will stand on her behalf that she is the only next of kin to her late father Dr. Col Maxwell Edgard who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some
amount of money for her beloved daughter.

i want to know the possibility of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of which she is the next of kin, to my account in my country. Please treat as very urgent, and do not hesitate to get back to me with your requirements for granting this applications, and execution of the attendant remittance instruction.

Information about the deposit are as follows.
Name of depositor:. . .Dr. Col Maxwell Edgard
Next of kin:. . . . . . . . Miss Sandra E Edgard
Swift Code:. . . . . . . . 0428,
Amount deposited:. . .. $5.7 Million Dollars
Account Number:. . . . BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.
TRANSFER MANAGER: MR. Keith Thompson
Expecting an urgent reply,
with regards,Yoursfaithfully,........................

Email contact address: (standadbankplc@aol.co.uk)or

(standardtransferservice@accountant.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment