Monday 14 October 2013

Introducing Mr Hugh Jorgan

So, Sandra is looking for a good man to get to know. Let me introduce you to Mr Hugh Jorgan.


Hugh's initial message to Sandra.




Dear Sandra

Many thanks for  your message. It was lovely to hear from you.

I am a single man, aged 45 and am looking to form a relationship with a 

lovely lady like yourself.

Sandra, would you please like to tell me a little more about yourself.

I live in England and am a widow. I like rock climbing, live music and sewing. I own my own house and run  quite a successful business. 

What's missing in my life is a woman for me to love and care for. Maybe you 
will be the one!

I really look forward to hearing from you again Sandra.

Fond regards

Hugh 


Let's hope this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment