Thursday 31 October 2013

I'll come and rescue you.

I decide to ignore Sandra's wish for me to contact her lawyer and suggest I  get a flight over to Senegal and come and rescue her. I also have a pile of ironing waiting for her!




My darling Sandra

Many thanks for your message.

I do thank about you all the time in that awful camp. It really must be terrible for you there. I don't know how you survive. Sandra, I am so very worried about you. The conditions must be dreadful.

I read your message and am so glad that the Holy Reverend can help us find a lawyer.

I have been giving your /our situation a lot of thought. I think what could make this whole situation much easier for both of us would be for me to come over to Senegal. I could book into a hotel, come and fetch you from the camp and then go to visit the lawyer with you. In fact, if you were with me, that would dispense with the need for a lawyer at all. We could both come back to England, bringing your fathers death certificate and statement of account with us and sort it all out over here. I think that makes much more sense Sandra my darling.

Another reason for this is that I cannot wait a moment longer to meet you. I want you in my arms and in my  bed as soon as possible. Plus I have a veritable mountain of ironing that needs tackling and I am sure you could easily manage to do that for me.

So Sandra, what do you think to that idea? Can you please send me the full address of the refugee camp you are in so I can  start to make arrangements, book flights etc.

I feel very excited now at the prospect of meeting and saving you from from  your terrible life.

Please write back soon.

All my love

Hugh xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment