Monday 14 October 2013

She's a refugee.

It took a couple of days for Sandra to reply but it was worth the wait. Poor poor Sandra! Her parents were killed whilst she was at school and as she was her parents only 'issue' she is all alone in the world. She now resides in a refugee camp in Senegal. It's amazing that they have internet access there!!!


Here is Sandra's reply.

 


Dear one, 
 
 I am more than happy to read your response to my mail, how do you do? I hope all is well with you? As I said earlier, I really have a good relationship with you and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. I am writing this letter to you with tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, My name is Miss Sandra E. Edgar, I'm single and I've never been married, I am from Sudan in East Africa, I am 25 years old and 5ft8in height, weight 58 kg. 
 
The only daughter of the late father Dr Maxwell Col. Edgard who is the director general industrial (EDGAR INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in Khartoum, the capital of the economy of my country (Sudan) My late father was an importer and exporter of many types of businesses and also a very close friend of the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood. 
 
I escaped death because I was at school when the rebels attacked our house. I was the only issue of my late parents, I have no brother, no sister. As it is now I only problem survivor of my family, because I was not home when the rebel attack, I was in school. So I managed to make my way.
 
Earlier I was living in a refugee camp in Darfur to Chad in July 2007, at a time there was a division and sending some of the refugees due to the overcrowding of people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal in West Africa August 10, 2008, where I am currently residing in the refugee camp N'Dioum. 
 
I am constrained to contact you because of the situation I was in, I suffer pain in this camp and I really need to have someone by my side to encourage me. I'm ready to move out of this country. Meanwhile, my dear, I want to know you, your hobbies and what you are currently doing. My dream is to meet honest, faithful, kind and trustworthy person. I'll tell you more about my family background in my next mail. 
 
Attached here is my picture as promised and I hope to hear from you soon. 
 
 
 Miss Sandra E.

And here are her pictures.
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment