Thursday 31 October 2013

Ungrateful cow!

So, I offer to fly to Senegal to rescue Sandra from her terrible ordeal but she doesn't even mention it! This email has to be one of the worst ever sent. It's absolutely dreadful and she doesn't even use my name. Ungrateful cow!!





Dear
you can as well use this latter and fell it with your information and send this latter to the lawyer, for him to help us and prepare the two 2 remaining document, power of attorney and sworn affidavit of oath, which the bank requested, fill it as form then send to him, his email address is below,
Dear, Advocate,
I,Mr. ..............................a permanent resident of ............. .........I'm a foreign partner/trustee to Miss Snadra E Edgard, please I want your service to prepare me a (Power of Attorney and a Sworn Affidavit of Oath). from federal high court in Dakar Senegal that will enable me to help her transfer the money from standard bank of London to my account in my country before her arrival. Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr...........................................

Phone number ................
Dr
Bar Gabriel Nelson.
E-mail address,
(drgabrielnelson@gmail.com) or (drgabrielnelson@hotmail.com)
Office telephone number: (+221-77-80-22-0-77)

No comments:

Post a Comment