Monday 28 October 2013

I need a lawyer.

Sandra told the reverend at the refugee camp all about our predicament and guess what? He knows a lawyer who can help us get the paperwork,. Isn't that a stroke of luck? She also urges me to think about her in those conditions in the refugee camp. Poor love!






Dearest Love,
How are you doing today?i hope you are very sound in good health. i want to use this opportunity to thank you for every effort you are making to help me transfer/secure my late fathers money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country. i want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself i am promising you that i will never disappoint you as well. i read your mail and the mail you received from the bank and i am very happy that they permit you as my trustee.

Darling,i have seen the documents the bank required from us but darling what are we going to do about it. i have the statement of account and the death certificate of my late father here with me. i thought it will be the only document the bank will need from us but since they need a power of attorney and a sworn affidavit of oath from the federal high court here in Senegal.

l told our reverend about it and he gave me the contact information of this lawyer below,

Dr Bar Gabriel Nelson.
E-mail address,
(barnelsonlawchambers@gmail.com) or (nelsonlawchambers@hotmail.com)
Office telephone number: (+221-77-80-22-0-77)

He is a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association who will help us to prepare the remaining two documents, (a power of attorney and sworn affidavit of oath). please darling i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,tell him that you are my foreign partner/trustee and you want his service to prepare you a Power of Attorney and a sworn Affidavit of oath from federal high court here in Dakar Senegal that will enable you to transfer the money from Standard Bank of London to your account in your country.

Please darling try everything within your power to contact Barrister Nelson today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, On contacting him i will like you to send to him your information like your Name,Address,Phone number and other information about you so that it will enable him to get this documents fast in the federal high court over here as you are my representative/trustee because your information and mine will appear in the power of attorney.
Please try and let me know as soon as you send an email to the lawyer today, so that i can go to his office and sign the power of attorney for the bank to transfer the money in your account immediately. i will like you to get the money transferred to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country. it will be my pleasure to come over there to continue my education,i am so happy that the bank permit you to be my trustee in this transfer.

Have a wonderful day and think more about me and my condition here in the refugee camp so that you let the lawyer know that this power of attorney and affidavit of oath is very urgent so that he can be fast in preparing the two documents for us. i will kindly stop here with every hope that the lawyer will prepare these documents.
yours forever,
Sandra.

No comments:

Post a Comment