Thursday 31 October 2013

Knight in shining silk panties,

I decide to offer to fly out and rescue her again. I wonder if she will continue to ignore my offer?



Good morning Sandra

Did you not get my last email? I suggested that I book a flight and come to Senegal to the camp to rescue you! This way I can get you out of those awful conditions and together we can make arrangements for you to get your fathers money.

It just seems to make much more sense my dear. I cannot bear to think of you festering in that hell hole for another moment. I want to rescue you, be your knight in shining silky panties and take you away from this nightmare.

Please email me back as soon as possible Sandra with the address of the refugee camp you are detained in so I can make arrangements to come to you as soon as possible.

Sandra, I am in love with you and want what is best for you. I need to be with you and make sure you are safe and well.

Please get back in touch as soon as possible and tell me what you think.

All my love

Hugh xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment