Monday 28 October 2013

FROM THE DISK OF MR KEITH THOMPSON,‏

I got a reply from the DISK of Mr Keith Thompson (how stupid do they really think I am??) I will spare you the flashing GIF this time. 



For your Kindly attention,

Mr.
Jorgan,

I wish to write to you on behalf of board of directors Standard Bank of London,  in receipt of your question and i wish to bring to your notice that my office will not disclose further information of late Dr. Col Maxwell Egard's account until you provide to us the earlier mentioned documents requested by our transfer department.
So therefor Mr.
Jorgan, we hereby advising you to contact your partner Miss Sandra .E. Edgard and ask her of the document and as well seek for an assistance of what so ever,
We are sorry for any inconveniences we might have cause you but you have to understand that this bank is working in accordance to the rules and regulations binding the banking sectors here in the United Kingdom therefore we advised you to acknowledge the following requirements to ensure a smooth conclusion of this transaction and you are hereby advised to adhere hitherto.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information(s).

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer.
Thanks for your understandings.
Mr Keith Thompson.
(Transfer Department Manager)

 
 




 So, I emailed Sandra again asking how to get the paperwork.




Dear Sandra

How are you doing? I hope you are well and happy today my love. Thank you for your lovely message. It warmed my heart.

I contacted the bank as you asked but they require the following:

1. A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER TO ENABLE HER SIGN THE DOCUMENT.
 

2. A COPY OF STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO LATE DR COL MAXWELL EDGARD BY OUR BANK.

 

3. A COPY OF DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR COL MAXWELL EDGARD ISSUED BY THE HOSPITAL THAT CONFIRMED THE DEATH.


4. A SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM A FEDERAL HIGH COURT


5. YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU WILL LIKE OUR BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY.



Obviously I don't have any of these so I need your help. How do I go about getting these documents?

Please write back soon my love,

Regards

Hugh x x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment