Tuesday 22 October 2013

Come live with me.

After Sandra's lovely message I thought I would reply and let her know I would contact the bank to arrange for transfer of the money. I also suggest jumping on a plane to come and rescue her. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to that idea.





Good morning Sandra

Thank you for your lovely message, It's put my heart at ease knowing that you accept me just as I am.

Anyway my dear, what do you have planned for today? I have to send out some orders and then I will email the bank for you. I do wonder though if it might just be easier for me to jump on a plane over to where you are and come and rescue you from that god awful place. Give that some thought please as it would be easy enough for me to do. I have the money for flights so it's not a problem. You could then come and live with me.  As I am so busy, I have been considering employing someone to cook and clean for me for a while.  If you came to live with me then you could do it all for me and I wouldn't even have to pay you! How wonderful would that be? I have always fancied having a live in maid, someone to do the dishes and fulfil my wishes if you know what I mean!! Ohh that even rhymes!

Right Sandra, I had better get contacting the bank or we will never get that money for you will we?

Have a good day and remember that I love you.

All my love

Hugh x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment