Monday 21 October 2013

I gave her a massage?

Most scammers send the same messages (or massages in this case) to  lots of people. They are cut and paste ones that will be used over and over by lots of different scammers.You can tell them anything you like and they either don't bother reading it or don't understand what on earth you are on about. Their replies are always very non specific and they rarely answer questions or make reference to what you tell them. You have to be very pushy to get a proper response from them. Anyway, she doesn't care that Hugh is a tranny. Woo hoo! I stll don't remember giving her a massage though.





Hello dear
how are you doing today? Hope you have a wonderful night, thanks for the massage it is really my pleasure reading from you. I love music and animal’s mostly slow and romantic music.
My dear the loss of a lover, whether because they have passed on or for any other reason is a heartbreaking experience. Some never fully recover. There might always be a small place in your heart that holds the pain of this experience. This is natural and fine. Even when you find another person to love, it is OK to hold a place for the lover that has passed. You shared something profound together. The previous relationship that you had is not like your new relationship. Every relationship is unique and should be allowed a place in your heart. My love dressing like a woman does not matter in me loving you since i know you are a man and that is what you do for living and business, so my dressing am woman will not stop me from loving you, for me I believe life is all about happy, and one have to do anything that will make he or she gets happy every day, once again thinks for massage I love you.
From Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment