Sunday 20 October 2013

Standard Bank of London

Well Sandra showed absolutely no sympathy for the loss of my dear wife. She didn't even mention it. How rude! I think I will have to take her to task over that. She now wants me to email the Standard Bank of London (which funnily enough is an African Bank) Now let's have a look at this. The first email contact is standad, not standard and is an AOL address. Because of course, all banks use AOL for their business emails!! A quick search of both phone numbers show they are linked to scammers. I think I will have to email this Mr Keith Thompson and see what he has to say.




Hello my beloved,
How are you and how is your health ? with hope that every thing is ok with you, especially health wise which is very important to me because you mean a lot to me. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)
Darling, please i have trusted you with all my heart and my hope i have putting in you i believe with you by my side things will work out the way i plan it. please help me out of this place so that i will start a new live with you over there in your country,
Darling, i am suffering over here as i am talking to you right now i have not eaten anything since yesterday and i don't have anything to by something to eat. Darling, i really want to come out of this place and join you over there to start up a new life you,

Honey, i have just sent an introductory letter to the bank of London introducing you as my foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of my money due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
Dear, as i told you i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money, you will have 20% of the total money after helping me in this regards and you will help me manage/invest the money in any business that will benefit our future.

Here is the contact of the bank and i will like you to send them email immediately and let me know whenever they reply your mail because your love is suffering here and wants to leave here very soon for the continuation of my studies while you invest the money in any good business of your choice.
______________________________

STANDARD BANK OF LONDON PLC
Tel + 44-70-24-08-12-20
Tel + 44-70-24-09-80-01
EMAIL: (standadbankplc@aol.co.uk)
EMAIL: (standardtransferservice@accountant.com)
Contact Person. MR. Keith Thompson (Director Foreign Remittance Department)
__________________________

Information about the deposit are as follows.
Name of depositor:. . . Dr. Col Maxwell Edgard
Next of kin:. . . . . . . . Miss Sandra E Edgard
Swift Code:. . . . . . . . 0428,
Amount deposited:. . .. $5.7 Million Dollars
Account Number:. . . . BLB74510893346/QB/91/B.

Darling, please Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.7 million Dollars deposited by my late Father of which i am the next of kin. Like i said earlier, I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers are to move out from here as soon as possible.
i will be waiting for your response with every hope that you will send an email to the bank today. Thanks and be blessed,
yours lovely,
Sandra E.

No comments:

Post a Comment