Monday 14 October 2013

have you ever feel cold in the night on your bed alone no hand to hold you?

Wow! She doesn't waste any time does our Sandra. She is straight in for the kill! I have never corresponded with this type of scammer before, one with a massive inheritance from a dead parent who needs me to help get it transferred. Of course, I get my cut for helping and the love of a good woman to boot! The grammar and spelling are pretty atrocious so how anyone could possibly fall for it I will never know. She suggests I add her on Facebook! I checked out her profile and she has 1 friend!!! Please don't add her as I obviously don't want the man behind the scam to get wind of this.



My Dearest one,
How are you doing today? i hope all is well with you over there in your country. dear thank you so much for your kind concern towards me, my day over here in Dakar Senegal is very boring here in this camp, i find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, it is just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon.

Dear, like i told you i don't have any relatives all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now to complain to is Rev. Daniel Peter who is the pastor of the Church of God Mission here in the camp. he has been very good to me since i came in here, he is the one i am using his office computer to send you mails. i am living in the girl's hostel because the camp here has two hostels one for boys and the other for girls.
Dear, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of the refugee authority here.
Meanwhile, my dear, life is not easy since I don't have any body here to take care of me. and also i don't have access to further my education,

Dear, please don't be offended if i ask you this questions, have ever been lonely in your life before? have you ever been rejected? have you ever feel love but no one to love? have you ever feel to be in someone's arms to express your passion but no body around you? have you ever feel to kiss but no lips to kiss? have you ever feel cold in the night on your bed alone no hand to hold you? have you ever felt sick in the night no body to care for you, have you ever cry but no body to tell you sorry, have you ever be in agony but no body to sympathize with you, i don't know if you have ever experience such things, darling, this is what i am suffering here in this refugee camp,

my dear, i want you to make me happy, i want you to put smiles on my face, i need my freedom, i am suffering here, no good food here to eat, no good water here to drink, no happiness, no life substance,
Dear, i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. My beloved, i have a secret i will like to share with you but please promise me that you will keep it to your self only,
When my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. the amount in question is $5.7( Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)

My dearest, l will like you to assist me transfer this money from the bank my late father deposited it to your own account in your country, then after the transfer is done you can then help me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to join you over there in your country for a batter life with you and as well for me to further my education which is the most important thing to me while you will invest the money in any business that will benefit our future,

I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my intentions to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have verified it with all their confirmation and verification. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee in regards to withdraw this money. since i am presently in refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

I just have to let you know all about me so that you can assist me to achieve my future dream. i kept this secret out of people here in the camp, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Daniel Peter because he is like a father to me. and i told him about you and he permitted me to be receiving phone calls from you through his office telephone number: (+221-786-306-412) and here is his email address is (rev.danielpeter@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Sandra E Edgard he will send for me in the girl's hostel and i will come to his office to speak with you.

I will furnish you with all the vital documents covering the deposited fund under the holding bank, only if you can promise me that you are not going to betray me or sit on my inheritance after the money is being transferred to your account in your country. dear please i want you to send me your contact information's in your next mail such as.

1. Your Full Names:.............................
2. Your Address:...............................
3. Your Sex:.................................
4. Your Age...............................
5. Your Marital status:..............
6. Your Occupation.........................
7. Your Direct Phone number:.....................
8. Your Resident City:......................
9. Your Country:.................................
10. Your Email address ...................

I need all your information so that i can use it to send an introductory letter to the bank introducing you as my foreign partner who will assist me in the claim of my money on my behalf to your account. May God bless you, i will send you the bank contact in my next mail so that you will contact the bank for the transfer.
I am waiting for your response soonest.
Yours sincerely
Sandra E.

and dear you can add me on your face book

(Sansea Edgard) this my facebook is

No comments:

Post a Comment