Monday 14 October 2013

Introducing Sandra

So, it's time for a new blog. My life just feels kind of empty without the joy and hilarity that a scammer brings. I found 'Sandra' on a site for scammers so decided to send her a message. I have never been a man before so all this is new to me.

This is Sandra's initial message.


Hello Dear,
How are you today, i hope every thing is well with you. It is my pleasure to
contact you through this medium for mutual communication. Please i wish you
will have the desire and time for me so that we can get to know each other
better and see what future holds. I will be very happy if you can write me
back for easy communication and to know all about each other including my
pictures. i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.
Your new friend,
Miss Sandra. 


She seems a nice lady so I think I will give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment